For everyone who attended the HRA-NCA annual conference today, this is where you download the handouts for the above presentation:
- Full presentation (PDF)
- Glossary of Web 2.0 terms (PDF)
- Examples of organizations using social media (PDF)
- Association Global Services – Social Networking & Associations Survey results (PDF)
- Principled Innovation – Association Social Technologies (PDF)
- The Economist – Serious Business: Web 2.0 Goes Corporate (PDF)
- Facetime – Greynets in the Enterptise (PDF)
- Interivew with Dr. Brent Coker, University of Melbourne (mp3)
Bonus link for visiting the BFWire: Laurel Papworth’s terrific roundup of social media policies available online.
Edited Friday, May 15 to add:
Check out another great list of social media policy resources from Wild Apricot and an interview on this topic with business relationship expert David Nour in the crowdsourced May 2009 issue of Associations Now.